Monday, July 13, 2009

Two new layouts

I must say, I love scrapbooking in my newly organized space. Today, I finished two layouts that I had started back in May (yes, May!), and I completed a project that I will show you soon. (Can't show you the project today, as it is a gift, and I don't want the recipient to see it here first!)
I am loving this first layout. I got the idea from someone on the Internet, and I have searched like crazy to try and find it again, but no luck. If I figure it out, I'll edit and post here. I did the words and flourish with my Graphically Speaking cartridge.

My second layout is pretty simple, creating the title from another of my favorite products, American Crafts Thickers. (Sorry...the photo of the layout is less than stellar.)

Having done two layouts today, I feel like I'm back in my groove. Hope to show you more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!