Monday, September 14, 2009

Finally....

I've got some more pages done to share. My scrapbooking time seems to come less and less frequently, but I'll take what I can get. Right?
Below are the pages I started and have finished since the last crop.

One thing you'll notice on these is a lack of journaling. When I don't want it on the front, I'll frequently hand write my journaling on a piece of paper and stick it to the back. That way, it's still there, but just not in view for everyone.

A couple of things I like about this layout above: The 3 photos on the top are actually just two photos. There was a photo of both boys together, and I cut it in half so they'd be facing each other from their respective layout sides. I also used a cropped photo for my title "River Blast."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!