Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Layout Challenge


Hi there. I am loving how creative I feel when I take on someone else's scrapbooking challenge. For this one, I was to use the following:
  • the color orange

  • more than 10 eyelets (I confess...I used only 9.)

  • stickers or rub-ons

  • only what you currently have in your stash

  • something stamped (the word "hilarious" with white acrylic paint)

I think I'll be doing this more often! This particular challenge was for a class I'm taking from Big Picture Scrapbooking, called "Scrapping on a Shoestring." It's all about using what you have instead of spending a lot of money to scrapbook. Fun !!!! In case you are wondering, I did more personal journaling on the back of the layout. I do that quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!